Who said a kids’ celebration can’t feel upscale? Inspired by the anemone flower, today’s styled shoot mixes prints and geometric patterns to create a vibe that is modern and fun.
Designer and Planner Pretty Posh Events shares,
The shoot was inspired by the clean modern look of the anemone flower. We wanted to create an upscale looking celebration for kids. Whether it is a milestone birthday or a christening this entire look calls for a celebration. Using black and white as the backdrop color palette, we already had the clean look we were looking for. Amelia’s venue provided an amazing all-white backdrop for this setup.
The Kelly green was used to create that pop of color to ignite the entire design look. For anemone inspired stationery to a clean modern birthday cake, no detail was left out. Our petite models came all glammed up and looking the part for this upscale fete.Pretty Posh Events
We love the use of Kelly green. It’s the perfect pop of gender neutral color. See all of the details below.
- Planning & Production – Petite Seats
- Photography: Peter Bonilla
- Design & Florals – Pretty Posh Events
- Backdrop Paintings & Balloons – Pretty Posh Events
- Venue – Amelia’s Venue
- Kid’s furniture rentals – Petite Seats
- Stationery – Bushel & Peck Paper
- Cake – Whimsical Baker
- Pedestals – Big Mama’s Party Rentals
- French Macarons – The Mac Lab Bakery