They say money makes the world go ’round. But we believe mothers make the world go ’round. Here at Munamommy.com, the sister site of Munaluchi Bride, we are eager to share positive images of multicultural mothers and their families. Mothers are the backbone of any family, and we want to celebrate and uplift our community. We are so excited to share your maternity sessions, family sessions, baby announcements, newborn sessions, gender reveals, party celebrations, and more. Use the form below to submit your work to us and we’ll be in touch for additional information.
- When submitting, we will need to see professional images of your event sized at no less than 1000 pixels wide and 72 dpi.
- We’ll need approximately 50 images and please provide any additional information about your event.
- Images quality is extremely important. We will not accept blurry images or photos with heavy effects.
- We will not accept images with any borders and we prefer images without watermarks. If you insist on keeping a watermark, please keep it small and off to the right side of the image. We reserve the right to reject submissions with images that do not meet our criteria.
- Do not send images in collages. We will not be able to feature those on our website.
- We do accept videos. Please include a credit for the videographer. We will need to get written authorization from the videographer should your submission be accepted.
- For celebrations, we love to see the details. Be sure to include multiple images of the beautiful details from your event such as the tablescape, flowers, stationery, and decor items.
- Include a combination of vertical and landscape images in your submission.
- Do not send galleries with more than 100 images. This will cause a delay in your submission getting reviewed. If we do accept your submission, and there are more than 100 images in the gallery, we will place your submission on HOLD until we receive a curated list of 100 images or less.
- If you are not the photographer, and you are submitting photos to us that are accepted for a feature, we will not be able to feature them without written authorization from your photographer.
We may not be able to get back to everyone, but we are happy to provide feedback if your work is not accepted. Have questions? Email us at email@example.com or fill send us a message here.
Become a MunaMommy Contributor
Do you have an interesting personal story on parenthood, blended families, pregnancy complications, infertility or anything related to motherhood that you’d like to share? Are you an educator, researcher or expert in a particular field with knowledge to share? We would love to share your perspective and advice. Please use the form below to submit an application to submit your story or advice. If selected, a MunaMommy contributor profile will be created for you on our website.
Contributor articles are published on MunaMommy.com and may be shared on our social media channels. We may not be able to respond to every submission, but here are some guidelines for success.
- If sharing a personal story, keep it in the first person and provide as much insight as possible for our readers. We look for personal stories about childbirth, infertility struggles, trying to conceive, parenting, nursing, and truly any personal experience you feel will be of help to our audience.
- Include images to accompany your story. These images do not have to be professional images, but if they were not taken by you, please let us know who the photographer/videographer is so we can properly credit him/her.
- Keep your story under 900 words. If longer than 900 words, you will need to submit it in parts. If compelling, we are happy to share your story in installments on our website.
- For personal stories, keep them thoughtful, interesting, and conversational. For expert advice, the same applies, but back the stories up with research, facts, or personal anecdotes.